Foundations for Training Excellence – 4 hr
This session will assist participants in assessing their current skill levels and encourage further professional development. Participants will:
- create a topic-focused icebreaker,
- identify skills of successful trainers
- describe ways to apply adult learning principles,
- identify the importance of recognizing audience
sensitivity in a training,
- identify different learning styles and delivery
techniques for adult learners,
- recognize effective facilitation techniques, and
- identify the characteristics of effective visual aids.
TARGET AUDIENCE – Directors and Managers (School Nutrition and CACFP)
KEY AREA: 3: Administration
Foundations For Training Excellence 4 hour
|Foundations for Training Excellence Basics Participant's-Workbook-4hrs||April 11, 2018||Download|
|Foundations for Training Excellence Basics Instructor's Manual-4hrs||April 18, 2018||Download|
|Foundationsfor Training Excellence Basics Presentation||December 18, 2018||Download|
Ready to request training?
After you have entered the information on the Training Request Form, scroll to the bottom and press “Submit.” If your request is successfully transmitted to ICN, you will receive an electronic reply. If you do not receive a reply, please contact ICN.
Three Things to Remember:
- ICN requires at least 8-10 weeks’ advance notice before the training date to schedule and plan a training session.
- ICN Consultant Trainers must train a minimum of 4 hours in a single day.
- A minimum of 25-30 participants is required for ICN to provide a training session.