Introduction to Happy Mealtimes in Child Care Settings
This training provides child care professionals with best practices for creating positive and safe mealtime environments for young children.
- Lesson 1: Implement Schedules and Routines
- Lesson 2: Serve Meals Family-Style
- Lesson 3: Implement Food Safety Practices
- Lesson 4: Focus on Healthy Habits
TARGET AUDIENCE – Child Care Staff
What happens next?
After you have entered the information on the Training Request Form, scroll to the bottom and press “Submit.” If your request is successfully transmitted to ICN, you will receive an electronic reply. If you do not receive a reply, please contact ICN.
Three Things to Remember:
- ICN requires at least 8-10 weeks’ advance notice before the training date to schedule and plan a training session.
- ICN Consultant Trainers must train a minimum of 4 hours in a single day.
- A minimum of 25-30 participants is required for ICN to provide a training session.